VVE 2K22 Version 1.09 is out today as a free update, and the full patch notes include a ton of exciting improvements. This includes complete NST 2.0 branding as it now has an updated arena and ancillary broadcast package so fans can now enjoy the new look of the evolving WWE brand. Other notable changes include inputs that can now be activated in the online lobby and tag team names that are supported for normal and hard difficulty in MyGM.
CONNECTED: WWE 2K22 review: the long-awaited comeback match
View full VVE 2K22 patch notes for version 1.09 below:
- The Complete NXT 2.0 Arena and Supporting Stream Packs are Now in the Game!
- Added general game graphics settings on PC (Advanced/Graphics Options).
- Polished hundreds of Superstar interactions to improve alignment, registration and impact
- Addressed reports of players losing functionality when interacting with ringside objects.
- Added support for multi-turn reversals
- Addressed reports of players getting stuck backstage.
- Fixed reports of players getting stuck in the camera in an Elimination Camera match.
- Updated move sets for various superstars.
- Improved Referee Path and Behavior
- Improved alignment on various dives and jumps
- Adjusted the duration of the stun during matches.
- Adjusted damage for several moves that didn’t deal damage.
- Various moves have been added to the Signature and Finisher move categories.
- Increased the attack speed of the chair and weapons with a stop sign.
- The AI uses a greater variety of corner positions, such as Top Rope Stunned.
- Improved logic for AI to perform contextual finishers such as catching, 1v2, and declaring table finishers.
- General Tag Team AI improvements, including more frequent pin breaks and more frequent pin protection.
- AI will now use the ladder bridge outside of ladder matches.
- Improved AI strategy to counter fleeing attacks.
- Improved AI strategy for stunning opponents
- Improved AI logic during certain launch sequences.
- Improved AI path detection and attack selection in a crowded ring.
- Team names by tags are now supported for Normal and Hard difficulty.
- The match map size for normal and hard difficulty has been increased.
- Improved AI
- General performance improvements
- Entrances can now be included in the online lobby
- Improved performance when entering or leaving a lobby.
- Improved performance when loading items from community creations.
- Added search options for DLC Superstar hashtags in community creations.
- Various online gameplay improvements
- Improved performance when previewing content in Community Creations.
- Improved skin and eyes for various superstars
- Updated character art for various superstars.
- Improved combinations of CAS parts
- General hair updates and enhancements
- Improved performance and stability in all creation modes.
- Data cleaning in all creation modes
- Improved compatibility between many custom arena scene parts.
- Improved camera angles in Build Arena and Build Superstar.
- Improved the graphical fidelity of custom championships.
- Updated template data for arena templates.
- Added information about Create a Moveset items.
- Added «Ring Face» category to «Best Rope Taunts».
- Improved compatibility between hundreds of different CAS parts
- Improved the functionality of the hair coloring tool.
- Improved the ability for players to apply images to CAS parts.
- Improved randomization consistency on superstars with fixed masks.
- Added some proper mob signs for various superstars.
- Improved the consistency of unlocking purchased CAS parts.
- Improved thumbnail consistency during superstar creation.
- Fixed reports of issues with partner swapping in a team match.
- Improved sound effects and background music on entrances, including reports of issues related to CAE’s «Devil» entrance.
- Improved the sound design of some moves.
- Updated obsolete links in comments
- Added updated comment links to reflect recent changes in the real world.
- Improved commentary for low risk moves
- Improved consistency of comments correctly naming superstar moves.
- Added more sounds for champion belt wipes.
- Added more RA challenges for various championships.
- Cleaned up the music list for creation modes.
- Improved stability in the universe
- Cleaning and refreshing universe data
- Improved Superstar name consistency.
- Improved UI flows and visuals
- Updated custom portrait formatting.
- Normalized store credit income with gameplay
- Improved performance of saving MITB data.
- Added the ability to disable wounds after editing a match
- Added custom championship names to the divisions screen.
- Improved superstar portrait compatibility in 8-player matches.
- Improved the consistency of Superstar skirmishes in storylines.
- Adjusted the Custom Arena Match Rules to be more in line with the gameplay rules.
- Superstars are now properly assigned to their respective brands.
- Improved the visibility of the Evo Weekly Challenge reward icon.
- Addressed reported issues with the weapon baiting exploit in Faction Wars.
- Added MyFACTION nWo Standalone cards